YES! However you will not receive notifications like class cancellations. Nor will you be able to book into class in advance. As some of our classes do reach capacity, those who have booked will not be denied access as opposed to those who haven't booked.
Unfortunately we do not offer weekly classes outside of Accra, but are looking to offer more Workshops. Our first heels class will take place in Kumasi this month and we're open to wherever the invitation comes from. Please email us for details on a private session you'd like to host.
The reasons are many but these are the main ones:
1) It's a great workout! Coupled with a healthy eating plan, you're guaranteed to lose weight and tone up.
2) The moves and routines you're taught will give you a new found confidence that'll translate not only on the dance floor, but in your day to day life.
3) It's a great opportunity to meet new people and make new friends.
4) It's strictly for women, therefore no need to feel uncomfortable or paranoid...we can twerk and whine in peace!
5) Its probably the only party you'll attend where you dance for an hour straight, without alcohol to all your favourite tracks, guaranteed.
Classes cannot be rolled over once your membership has expired. Your membership begins from the day you attend your first class.
For the Danehall Divas SLIM class, popular club tracks are our favourite with the majority of them being Afrobeats tracks. We also have a number of routines to Dancehall and Hip Hop Music. Click here to check out our Spotify Playlist. As for the SEXY class, we usually stick with Slow Jams, both old school and new school!